There are so many great Food Hacks out there. From making a bacon bowl to firming up a bearnaise, food hacks have made a big impression on me.
I simply couldn’t resist putting together a few of my own.
- If there is food around your mouth, use a tissue or a napkin to wipe it.
- Keep the meat away from rain and damp nights.
- Increase microwave time by 30 seconds.
- Hang an empty banana stalk in the chicken house.
- Put the two on an E-Meter. Don’t do anything but read the dial and needle. The Suppressive one has the high stuck T.A. The other has a lower T.A.
- You need a duck press, which is a large metal press usually made of bronze. It contains a spout low down on the press itself so that the blood and bone marrow can be collected easily.
- Bring water to a full boil over medium heat. As soon as the water reaches full boil, remove the pot from the heat.
- GIVE LITTLE, GIVE SELDOM, AND ABOVE ALL, GIVE GRUDGINGLY. Otherwise what could have been a proper marriage could become an orgy of sexual lust.
- Dunk your bird, swishing it around to agitate the water.
- Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives, gathering up school books, toys, paper, etc. Then run a dust cloth over the tables.
- Place a clean sock filled with dry coffee grounds inside it.
- Don’t use the word “hack” when you are simply offering common-sense tips. Unless, of course, you are an idiot. In that case, “hack” away.